Saturday, August 15, 2009

Headed back to Gilwell


Looks like I am going to be a Troop Guide for the Spring 2010 Woodbadge Course. I am excited to be a small part of this first class training program. I enjoyed my experience a couple of years ago as a participant but I have always known that you learn even more by teaching.
The next few months are going to be hard with a lot of sacrifice of time and a lot of effort. My prayers start now that our session and our staff will make a real difference in the lives of those who participate and in turn in the lives of the youth they serve.
Stay tuned here to the Ol' OKCScouter blog and I will keep you up to date on my Journey and I will be seeking the advice of those who have served on staff in the past. It is going to be a lot of fun!
Have you been a Troop Guide on a Woodbadge Staff? Did you enjoy the experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment