Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why I give my time and my money




Why do I give my time AND my money to Scouting? I recently had a fun opportunity to be interviewed by the Last Frontier Council’s roving reporters Robby and Bobby about this topic. These two fine young men are examples of the thousands of youth positively impacted by the amazing Scouting programs that are offered for our area youth through the Last Frontier Council.


None of this would be possible without the financial investments gained through the annual Friends of Scouting campaign. Scouting is not about fundraising and never will be. At the same time we recognize that it does take funding to keep the camps and programs continually improving. This knowledge and seeing firsthand the impact motivates me to give each year.

How about you? Have you made a financial pledge to Scouting this year? You could be someone already actively working with Scouts or a member of the community that wants to help our area youth.

Invest today in the future of Bobby and Robby. You will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment